
Hailey has really turned into a goofball these past few months. Her personality is really coming out and it is so fun to see. I was folding laundry the other day and she decided she wanted to wear socks on her hands so her daddy piled a few layers and she walked around with sock hands, then she freaked out when he tried to take them off. She has really been into our bunny Bosco and she loves to chase him around and give him kisses. Then she will scream and run from him, it's so funny to watch. What has really amazed me lately is how much she understands. She will point to the dog and light when I ask where they are but she still isn't saying any words.

Our neighborhood had it's annual kid's christmas party so we went to visit Santa this weekend and that did not go well at all. Of course I forced her to stay in his lap while I snapped some pictures for the photo

album. She also got to ride the little train but that go no reaction at all. Oh and your eyes are not playing tricks on you, Hailey is in fact wearing a summer dress in the pictures. We have had some crazy warm weather this past week, it was about 80 degrees so I was forced to dig out some summer clothes. We aren't complaining though it has been so nice to be able to play outside without being bundled up!
No comments:
Post a Comment