Today we went to a Holiday party at Gymboree and it was really great because daddy got to come. Actually, it was really more of a play gym that they called a Holiday party. Hailey and I started taking classes at Gymboree when she was about 4 months old and there are 3 other kids Hailey's age
who have been in our class since we started. We really love our class and it was fun for Hailey to play with her friends today and I always love chatting with the other moms.
Here are some of the pictures of her with her friends.
who have been in our class since we started. We really love our class and it was fun for Hailey to play with her friends today and I always love chatting with the other moms.
Here are some of the pictures of her with her friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment