Saturday, December 29, 2007

Christmas


Christmas was a lot of fun this year. Even though Hailey still didn't really know what was going on she enjoyed having family here and all the fun toys she got! I think her favorite present was a trike from her Aunt Julie. Whenever she sees it she demands to go for a ride. She also got a lot of fun presents from her Aunt Jen and cousin Caitlin. She really loves her dolls and likes to feed them a bottle, it's so cute. We took Hailey and Caitlin to a children's play center and they had a lot of fun. The center had a track that you could ride cars on and a pirate ship with a slide and a small piano to play. Hailey's favorite was the campground, there were all types of stuffed animals and she tried to pick up all of them at once and got mad when she couldn't hold them all. I am so glad that Hailey and Caitlin are so close in age, I know they are going to have so much fun growing up together!

On other family news, we found out that we will definitely be moving in a few months. Mike's extension request was denied so we will find out where we will be moving on January 22nd. We are really hoping that we will get moved back to DC so keep your fingers crossed for us! The thought of moving with a toddler is something I do not want to do! I don't know how on earth I will be able to keep the house spotless until we sell it. Hopefully we will sell quick!

No comments: