Wow can you believe that the holidays are already here! We had a really good time for Thanksgiving this year. We went up to Virginia to spend it with Mike's family and other than Hailey crying for about an hour and a half on the way up we had a great time. We got there on Tuesday and the weather was just beautiful so we decided to go to the National Zoo with Hailey and Caitlin. It was so beautiful going in the fall with all the leaves changing colors. Hailey even seemed to like the big animals but anything small she didn't pay much attention to. I think next year she will really love it.

Hailey and Caitlin really hit it off this trip. This was the first time that they really showed interest in each other and by the end of the trip Hailey was giving Caitlin kisses on the mouth. That is big because she has never even come close to kissing anyone other than me or Mike. They were so adorable together between taking baths together and playing on Caitlin's bed. It would be really great if we could get back to D.C. soon so they can grow up together.
Our little Hailey is also turning into quite the girly girl. She has really been into shoes lately. I bought he
r a pair of fur boots and she wouldn't let me take them off her, she just wanted to walk around and strut her stuff! She is really turning into quite the
ham as well. She has the cheesiest smile now and she loves it when people watch her act goofy. I think little girls are just the cutest thing on earth and I'm so lucky to have my sweet Hailey!I can't believe I forgot the most exciting news! Hailey is now a walker! She started about 3 weeks ago and now she just walks around and gets into everything! It is so adorable to see such a tiny person just walking around!
2 comments:
Isn't it so fun to spend time with Cousins? My girls absolutely love it when we go visit all the cousins and have a hard time leaving them. Hailey is getting so big. I can't believe she is walking already. How fun for you- seriously, I love it when they start to walk because they can get around faster and they seem happier!
I konw, I always say this but this really has been my favorite age. She is so much fun and so much happier now that she can move around on her own!
Post a Comment