Halloween h

as always been one of my favorites so I was excited this year that we could dress Hailey up. We didn't want to pick a mainstream costume so we en

ded up using her
Asian dress and she went as a geisha. She looked so adorable and even though she didn't know what was going on we enjoyed trick or treating at a few houses.
Unfortunately I think we have a sugar monster on our hands, Mike shared a lollipop with Hailey and once she got a taste of it she didn't want to give it back! Don't worry auntie Julie we brushed her teeth after the sweets!
We were also invited to a couple Halloween parties this week so she had a chance to dress up as a doctor in training as well as a cheerleader. We had a good time and next year hopefully she will
unders
tand more and we can decorate the house and go all out!


2 comments:
Your little girl is so cute. So how often do you make it to St. George? We are going to make it for Thanksgiving. Hope you are doing well.
Stephanie
Thanks! I actually haven't been back to St. George in about 4 years. My family has come out to visit me but I haven't made it home in quite a while! Now that I have a daughter it makes it even harder to travel. Maybe when St. George gets big enough that we can fly directly there we will make it home!
Post a Comment