Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Some cute new things


Lately Hailey has been intersted in utensils and trying to use them while we are eating so I thought it would be a good time to introduce them to her. I bought her a little plastic set and she has really enjoyed feeding herself with them. Of course I have to help her still but she is getting pretty good especially with the fork. If I put the food on the fork she will pick it up and get it right in her mouth. It's so cute watching her learn all these new skills.

We have really been trying this past week to get her to fall asleep on her own since Mike and my backs are all messed up from the months and months of bouncing her to sleep. She has been doing well as long as I am in the room and she can see me until she falls asleep. When we started this I gave her a small teddy bear to hug and she really clings onto it while she is falling asleep. It's really cute to see her hug and cuddle it!

I had to put this picture up, tonight she found a pair of mike's ear muffs he uses when he's at the range and Hailey wanted me to put them on her. I guess she liked them because she wore them around for about 20 mintues before she wanted them off. It was really funny to see her wearing them.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I can't get over how much hair she has! She is absolutely beautiful and gets cuter every time you post more pictures. I've enjoyed reading your blogs! It's fun to see what you and your family have been up to.