Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Hailey turns One!




Can you believe it has already been a year since Hailey was born? I still can't believe I have a one year old! We had a good time celebrating her birthday with two different parties. We had the first celebration with some of our friends from Gymboree class. I was surprised that Hailey got overwhelmed having people over at our house but after about an hour she finally got used to having her friends over. I decided to be adventurous and make her cake and I think it turned out pretty good, although she refused to eat it and only touched the frosting then wanted me to wipe her hands. Of course I was a bit dissapointed that I couldn't get the classic picture of birthday cake smeared all over, but let's face it we have a serious baby!

Next came the celebration in Virginia with Mike's family. His brother and sister flew in from Denver for the occasion, and we had most of Mike's cousins and aunts and uncles there. Hailey did very well with all the people around and even let almost anyone hold her. She refused to touch the birthday cake though, I think there were just too many people staring at her! We had a great trip and it was so fun to celebrate her birthday with family!

2 comments:

Chris & Stephanie said...

Hey Jamil,

Wow I can't believe I found your blog. It is nice to keep up with old classmates when you find their blog. My blog is http://justthe2ofusavery.blogspot.com/ if you would like to check it out. HOpe you are doing well.

Stephanie Cornwell Avery

Anonymous said...

that sweet little p-s-y is ready baby girl, on my lap my hand in your diaper gently rubbing that warm, soft, puffy, bald, tiny piece of heaven watching you kick and giggle, once I make you come I lick my fingers so I can taste your one year old c--t