
Hailey has always been such a serious baby. At home with us she is smiling and happy, but when she is in a new environment or around people she doesn't know she gets the most serious look on her face so Mike and I have given her the nickname stone cold Hailey. She is just a very curious baby and there is so much to see in the world. This picture cracks me up because most babies get excited to see bubbles and smile, but Hailey has the most serious look on her face, trying to figure out just what in the world they are.
2 comments:
That is so funny! What little child doesn't get excited when bubbles come out. She must be really smart and just trying to figure out how the bubbles work!
I hope so, she is such a sweetheart and smiling when she is home with mike and I, but when she sees something new she is all serious!
Post a Comment