Friday, May 11, 2007

Another Milestone



Hailey is growing up so fast! She is now able to stand on her own if she is holding onto something. The other morning she was sitting next to me and I looked over and she was standing! She had grabbed onto her chair and pulled herself up, I couldn't believe it! Now she tries desperately all day to pull herself up but she is having trouble finding objects that are the right height and stable enough to pull on. She usually ends up turning to me and pulling up on my hands. She has also recently starting reaching out if she wants to be held. This is so precious to me. I love that she can express that she wants us by doing something other than cry!

1 comment:

Bree said...

She is beautiful. I am so glad you did a blog. I love seeing pictures of your cute family.