I always knew that mike was going to be a great father even before Hailey was born. Kids have always been drawn to him, I guess because he is just a big kid at heart. He is so good at getting Hailey to laugh and smile and even though he only has a few hours to spend with her before bed he makes the most of them. These are some of my favorite pictures where he eats Hailey like a watermelon and I thought this was just such a sweet picture of the two of them. Hailey is so lucky to have such an amazing dad!



1 comment:
I am a New York Times bestselling author working on a new book about father-daughter relationships and thought you might want to contribute. Please visit my page for details about submitting stories for Daddy's Little Girl.
Gregory E. Lang
Author, Why a Daughter Needs a Dad
Post a Comment