Wednesday, May 16, 2007

6 months going on 16


Hailey has been trying to grab cups from me when I drink for the past few weeks, so we finally decided to let her try drinking out of it since she seemed so interested. She loved it! Now she thinks she is such a big girl and always wants to drink from our cup. She has just been drinking water out of the cup and I was hoping that we found a new way for her to drink formula, but no such luck! She didn't wan't any part of it. I'm sure many of you know of the challenges we have had to get Hailey to drink formula. She just doesn't like it at all, we have tried bottles, sippy cups and now cups but in the end we usually end up having to syringe it in. Oh well only 5 more months before she doesn't have to drink it anymore!

1 comment:

eryka said...

Hey Jamil,
I was just looking at Bree's blog and noticed yours. I'm so excited to see what you and your family are up to. Your little girl is adorable. I just wanted to say hi!

Love,
eryka
here's my blog link incase you want it... europegloverstyle.blogspot.com