Sunday, March 30, 2008

Georgia Aquarium and Spring Pics



Ok so again it's time for another long overdue update. I can't believe how bad i have been at keeping up lately. I really have no excuses just lazy I guess! So onto the updates, my mom and brother Chase came out for a week in mid March and it was so great having them here. We decided to take a trip down to Atlanta to see the Georgia Aquarium. It was really cool and hailey loved to see the fish, but her favorite was the Sea Lions. We got to watch them eat fish and Hailey thought it was great! We would have loved it more if we didn't have to drive 3 1/2 hours to get there though! Hailey really loved Chase, they would go to the park and she would only want him to push her in the swing. It was so great to have family around to help and I know Hailey misses them!

For Easter we took hailey to an Easter Egg hunt at the shopping center down the street. I had no idea how crazy they can be. I definately do not remember that type of craziness when I was a kid. Anyway, fortunately for us we got there early and were at the front of the line because it only took about 30 seconds for every egg to be gone. Hailey was just content to have an egg to hold in each hand and she spent a good hour at home playing with them. Next year we will be having a hunt in our own backyard where we can take our time and enjoy it!




We are so happy that things are finally warming up. I love living in the south! It's been so nice to get outside and play. My mom planted some flowers while she was here and Hailey loves to go outside and walk around looking at them and likes me to say the colors.


Finally, we got our house up on the market and we are hopeful it will sell soon. We have had a decent amount of people come through and it will be a relief if we can sell. We are headed up to Virginia on Wednesday to go on a house hunting trip. We get 10 days up there so we are excited for that. We have got some fun things planned with Caitlin so we can't wait!


No comments: