So once again I find myself way behind in the family updates. We have been busy but I know that's no excuse! So first off we went on a house hunting trip to Virginia for 10 days in early April and we found our dream house. Unfortunately 8 other people did to and one of them was lucky enough to get it. We were bummed but I know we will find something else. Our house is still up for sale. We have had 17 people come look but no contracts yet. We only have a few more weeks until we turn it over to the relocation company so hopefully we will get a contract soon!
We have our official move date as May 20th. It's still unreal that we will be leaving Charlotte in 4 weeks but we are anxious to get moved and settled in Virginia.
Hailey turned 18 months old yesterday, I can't believe it! She still isn't saying any words yet but she has been more vocal with the baby talk so we are hopeful she will talk soon! She has been such an observant child since she was born so I think she wants to lear as much as she can before she speaks. She loves shapes and circles, squares and hearts are her favorite.
Now for the big news Hailey is going to be a big sister in November. It was definately unexpected but we are all very excited. Mike is very hopeful for a son this time around! My due date is November 5th which is just a few weeks after Hailey's birthday so hopefully he/she won't come early!
Monday, April 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Congratulations!!! Good luck with the pregnancy & move.
Congratulations! We are finally pregnant together! I am due November 18th and we are hoping for a boy too! But of course we would love another girl! Hope you are having a good pregnancy. And good luck with the move! How fun to be house hunting!
Jamil : Congrats. That is great and exciting news.
Stephanie Cornwell Avery
Hey!! Remember me??? It's been a long time! Looks like you are doing well, and you have such a cute family. Congrats on your soon to be addition...and good luck with your move. Talk to ya later!!
Post a Comment