Wow has it really been that long since my last post. I have been so busy with Hailey lately, she has had a lot of changes these past few weeks. She has finally discovered her mischevious side. She is no longer interested in toys and would much rather explore cabinets or unroll all the toilet paper. Her new favorite place to play is outside in the mulch. She just loves picking up all the wood chips and sprinkling them all over the driveway. She will sit there for 20-30 minutes just taking the wood chips out and handing them to me and if I try and take her inside before she is done she throws a fit. Unfortunatley she also likes to taste the mulch so I have to keep a close eye on her.
The most exciting milestone is that she has just learned how to stand up. It is just amazing to see her just bend over then stand right up. I just keep thinking she's not a baby anymore! She hasn't been brave enough to take more than 3-4 steps but I'm sure in no time she will be running all over the house!
Hailey is still dancing away to music and I really hope she never stops! It is just the most adorable thing to watch. She has also starting talking (not words) so much. She has always been more on the quiet side, but these past few weeks she is ju
st blabbering away. My favorite thing is she loves to give kisses now. Not to me or mike, but to her dolls and puppets and even pictures in books. It just cracks us up and I think she really has such a sweet nature. Hailey is also really good at sharing. Whenever she is eating snack she always has to offer some to mike and I or to Brandi, which she loves
st blabbering away. My favorite thing is she loves to give kisses now. Not to me or mike, but to her dolls and puppets and even pictures in books. It just cracks us up and I think she really has such a sweet nature. Hailey is also really good at sharing. Whenever she is eating snack she always has to offer some to mike and I or to Brandi, which she loves
No comments:
Post a Comment