Monday, September 17, 2007

Some Cute New PIctures



I thought I would post a few cute new pictures of Hailey I took today. She just looks so grown up to me now! I can't believe how fast she has grown!


Ever since we installed the stair gate she has been fascinated with it and she loves to climb up when it's open and play with the lock. She has also recently started getting into the kitchen cabinets so I think it's time to do some serious childproofing!


Hailey is still really into music and dancing, whenever we sing in our class she just rocks back and forth and everyone just thinks it is so cute. Her favorite toys are the ones that play music and she just rocks out whenever she can!

2 comments:

Bree said...

She is absolutely beautiful. And you look so good. I love seeing all the pictures on your blog. Hailey is getting so big so quick. How do you enjoy being a mom- cause you seem to really enjoy it. I bet you are an amazing mom!

Our Family said...

Thanks! I absolutley love being a mom. It is so much better than I even imagined. Hailey is so big now, I can't believe that she will be one in a few weeks! It just goes by way too fast.