Monday, June 11, 2007

What goes up, Must come down


Hailey is getting really good at pulling herself up and walking while holding onto something. Unfortunatley, with standing up comes falling down, and our little girl got her first boo boo. She took it surprisingly well though and only shed a few tears. She has also started giving big wet slobbery kisses. It's quite slimy, but the sweetest thing ever.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Hi Jamil! It's Melissa(Kimball) I found your blog on Bree's blog. I've enjoyed reading your blogs and I must say Hailey is one of the cutest little girl I've ever seen. She's adorable.

Our Family said...

Thanks so much! We think she is cute too, but I am a bit bias! It's so good to hear from you, I hope your doing well. I would love to see pictures of your family, I think Bree said you have a son.