
Wow this week has been exhausting! Mike went up to Quantico on Sunday to help teach a Defense Tactics class so it's just been Hailey and I. I've got to say I don't know how single parents do it! It's so hard to not have anyone to help out and give you even an hour to relax! It doesn't help that Hailey refuses to sleep for more than 30 minutes at a time during the day. But thankfully she has been pretty well behaved this week, she is really starting to be my little bud. We laugh at each other now and she always wants me right by her side. I don't think she is ever going to crawl though, I try and get her to stay up on her knees but after about 10 seconds she drops to her stomach and screams to be picked up. I think she is just going to go straight to walking, all she wants is to stand and walk between objects. Well thankfully Mike will be home tomorrow and I can get some much needed rest!
No comments:
Post a Comment