Wednesday, June 20, 2007

The Terrible Teething

Oh our little Hailey is growing up! This past week a tooth has finally erupted through her gums. Right now the bottom right tooth is working it's way out and I think the left bottom tooth won't be far behind. It's so hard to see her go through the discomfort of teething, but I guess we all made it through and she will too! She has actually been taking it pretty well, but it's at night that she seems to have the most trouble. She had been sleeping at least 8 hours at a time, but now she is waking up at lest 2 or 3 times a night. I forgot how tiring it is when they get up so often, I've been spoiled these past months so I'm feeling a bit sleep deprived. Hopefully she will get accustomed to the pain and start sleeping better and we will all be happier!

3 comments:

Bree said...

I hate the teething stage. Good luck and remember Children's Motrin is amazing!!!!

Our Family said...

Thanks! We actually just had a neighbor tell us about Motrin and it has been a life saver! It's the only thing that has given her enough relief to get some sleep!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.