So once again it's been way too long since a post so I thought i would get some new pictures of Mikey up. I can't believe he is almost 5 months old already! He's rolling over and he is very close to being able to sit up. He can keep himself upright for a few seconds now but then he looses his balance and topples over. We also discovered little mikey is allergic to rice cereal. We are going to try oatmeal next so hopefully that will be better for him.
We have had a busy month with Tina and Clayton visiting for a week and then my mom came out the following week. It was great to see them and the extra help was fa
ntastic so we were sad to see them go.
Hopefully they will be back soon!
We are all anxious for spring so we can get outdoors again. It's been a long winter, we really miss the mild Charlotte weather.
2 comments:
Your babies are so cute. I am so glad you were able to have your mom come and visit. Being away from family, I know I always look forward to having them come for a visist.
YOU NEED TO UPDATE YOUR BLOG!!!!
Post a Comment