Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Finally figured it out


Since Mikey was born he has been very gassy and never had a regular BM so we finally figured out that he is allergic to milk. After switching him to soy he is doing so much better, the poor little guy just couldn't digest the milk. Unfortunately for me that means cutting dairy out of my diet which is tough, but he's worth it! He is such a sweet little guy and we are all so in love with him. Despite his tummy troubles, he hardly ever cries. We got the first giggles out of him yesterday, I love to see all these milestones and I'm so glad I get to stay home with my kids!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am both nervous and excited to figure it out myself someday soon here! Looks like you're doing just fine. We miss you and I wish we could be there with you as you figure it all out!

Anonymous said...

Hey Jamil

It's Travis I'm visiting Russ in a few days. I'll be out there for about a month..anyways maybe we could come by...Talk to ya later..
I actually like soy milk :)