I can't believe how fast this pregnancy is going. I guess it's a good thing but I'm getting nervous about having 2 kids. I'm worried about how Hailey is going to do while I'm in the hospital. She is almost 2 and I have never been away from her for more than a few hours. Thank goodness we have family around now that can stay with her! 
We are doing well here in Virginia, It's starting to feel like home but we do still miss North Carolina. Hailey has loved being close to her cousin Caitlin, they are so cute together and I'm so glad they can grow up together.
Hailey has added a few words to her vocabulary she now calls me ma-ma and she also says
wow. I'm sure soon enough I'll be complaining that she won't stop talking, but I really can't wait for her to talk more! She has been in love with this cowgirl hat for the past few weeks, she loves to wear it and then she will make me and Mike wear her other hats.
wow. I'm sure soon enough I'll be complaining that she won't stop talking, but I really can't wait for her to talk more! She has been in love with this cowgirl hat for the past few weeks, she loves to wear it and then she will make me and Mike wear her other hats.
No comments:
Post a Comment