
Hey everyone! I hope you are all doing well. I have been so awful at keeping up with our blog but things have been crazy here. First off we FINALLY found a house. It wasn't the first choice for us but it is a very nice home and is way bigger than we need. Oh well I guess we can grow into it now! It's been a crazy few weeks trying to get things unpacked and organized but we are getting there. The house we ended up buying is a new build which is good and bad. It's nice to have a home nobody has lived in before but on the down side there are a lot of things you have to buy that you don't think about like blinds, ceiling fans etc which really add up. The best part is having a basement with a play room for hailey. Now I can just close the playroom door and I don't have to look at all those toys!

I forgot how much work it is to make new friends. Hailey and I have really been trying to get out and meet other mom's and kids. We joined 2 stay at home mom's groups this week so we have been keeping busy. Hopefully we can meet some nice people and start some new friendships! There is a great state park about 2 miles from our house so we met there today with one of our groups. I'm excited to have such a great park so close I think we will spend a lot of time there, it's got great walking trails and a big playground.

I forgot how much work it is to make new friends. Hailey and I have really been trying to get out and meet other mom's and kids. We joined 2 stay at home mom's groups this week so we have been keeping busy. Hopefully we can meet some nice people and start some new friendships! There is a great state park about 2 miles from our house so we met there today with one of our groups. I'm excited to have such a great park so close I think we will spend a lot of time there, it's got great walking trails and a big playground.I think Hailey is finally adjusted to the new house. She really seems to love her bedroom and she has been sleeping great. She still isn't talking much but she still manages to get what she wants either through pointing or grunts. She does like to say Uh-Oh a lot and she is really into her stuffed animals lately. She has a new addiction to Barney and Blues Clues. I try to limit her TV watching but she LOVES those two shows and always points to the TV. She has been so cute lately becaus
e she likes to feed her stuffed animals and give them drinks. She also likes to push around her baby stroller and attempt to dress herself. I didn't realize how big she had gotten until I saw some recent pictures of her. She is definately not a baby anymore!
e she likes to feed her stuffed animals and give them drinks. She also likes to push around her baby stroller and attempt to dress herself. I didn't realize how big she had gotten until I saw some recent pictures of her. She is definately not a baby anymore!
2 comments:
Hey! I came across your blog on Melissa's page. Your little girl is so cute! It has been forever since I have seen you - I hope you are doing good, I love to catch up and see what everyone is doing. Keep in touch, it would be good to hear from you!
shame she has a nappy one I would love to see her hairless slit
Post a Comment