
Sorry I have been so bad about updating this blog! Time just goes and before I know it, it's been weeks! Well Hailey has started doing a few new things this past week. She is starting to imitate us, her favorite is to shake her head "no". Yesterday she figured out how to clap and she has been practicing it all the time. She is now a crawling expert, although she still has a funky crawl and only likes to put one knee down and push off with the other foot. Her hair is getting out of control and I am forced to put in a bam-bam ponytail every day to keep the hair out of her eyes, but I refuse to cut it! We have been taking her to the pool most days after Mike gets home from

work and she is really starting to have fun. She didn't seem to enjoy it at first but now she laughs and plays in the water. It's so much fun to watch her enjoy herself! We have started a new night time routine and Mike has been putting her down for bed. It was an adjustment for her but now things are going much more smoothly. She actually goes down much quicker for him and I've enjoyed having a little more time to myself in the evenings. I have been having a hard time getting any decent pictures of her latley due to her infatuation with the camera. Once she sees that camera she drops everything and does a high speed crawl to get to it. Most pictures end up with her hand covering the lens but I will post the best ones. She has also developed an obsession with Moose from the Noggin TV station. She is glued to the TV when she hears his voice. She also loves to watch Diego and will get a big grin when she sees him. Overall things are going great, she is just getting cuter every day and we just love her to death!

No comments:
Post a Comment