Monday, July 30, 2007
The past few weeks.....
These past few weeks have been so much fun with Hailey. She has really mastered her crawling and is using it to explore the house. She hasn't gotten into too much mischief yet, but her favorite thing to go for is Brandi's water bowl. She has been a huge mamma's girl lately and if anyone tries to take her out of my arms she buries her head in my shoulder and grabs on. I'm enjoying it because I know soon enough she will be miss independent and won't need me as much. The past few days she has really protested eating in her high chair and eating anything with a baby spoon. I think she just wants to be like us and she realizes that we don't eat that stuff so why should she. My favorite thing now is that she is starting to play games with us. She loves peek-a-boo and she likes it when we crawl after her and try to get her. I never thought my serious little baby would be this much fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment