So I'm way behind on the blogging world. Things have been crazy here as you can guess we finally have our new baby boy with us. He decided to come about 5 days late but he made it up to me by making labor a breeze. I was in labor for about 7 hours and I only pushed for 4 minutes before he was born. We named him Michael Andrew Vuong and he was 8 lbs 5 oz and 20 1/2 inches long. So far things have been good, Mike has been able to spend a lot of time at home so that has been a huge help. I haven't gotten a true dose of what
life is going to be
like with 2 kids but I'm sure I'll figure it out.Hailey has been doing pretty well with the baby. She doesn't really want much to do with him, but I'm sure she will come around. The hardest part is being at home these first few weeks, we were so active with our mom's club before Mikey was born so I think Hailey gets a little bored being at home all day. The cold weather doesn't help either we can't even get out to go on walks.
I'll get some better pictures posted once I upload them, it's amazing how much he has changed in just 3 weeks!
4 comments:
congratulations! 2 is no problem. good luck with everything.
What a cute little guy. I am sure you will be able to manage. Merry Christmas.
CONGRATULATIONS! That is so exciting. I hope everything is going good, and what a special Christmas this will be!
Congrats!!! Two is definately a change, and it get way better when they are old enough to play together....wait a minute. That's not completely true...they also learn how to drive each other crazy, but maybe that's just my kids. Good luck, and congrats again! Your kids sure are cute!!
Post a Comment